Last modified: 10-2-2014
Dialog-Direct (“Dialog-Direct”, “we” or “us”) respects your privacy and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit and register at the website https://www.eventconnectnow.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information. This policy applies to information we collect:
· On the Website.
· In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and the Website.
This policy does not apply to information collected by:
· us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Dialog-Direct or any third-party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
· any third-party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, including information:
· by which you may be personally identified, such as name, birth date, last four digits of your social security number, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number (“personal information”); and/or
· about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
· Directly from you when you provide it to us; and
· Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through the Website may include:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of you register at our Website.
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
Usage Details, IP Addresses. As you navigate through and interact with the Website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
· Details of your visits to the Website.
· Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data, and does not identify any individual. It helps us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
· Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
· Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Website according to your individual interests.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
· To present our Website and its contents to you.
· To provide you with the services that you request from us.
· To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
· In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
· For any other purpose with your consent.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
· To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, including the disclosure of such information to third-parties who are providing or sponsoring an event for which you are registering. Such third-parties may, without limitation, use your personal information to market their products or services to you and you consent to such activities by registering at our Website.
· To contractors, service providers and other third-parties we use to support our business.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Dialog-Direct’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Dialog-Direct about the Website users is among the assets transferred.
· With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
· To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Dialog-Direct, our customers or others.
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. When you submit personal information via the Website, this information is protected both online and offline. When you provide data to us using the registration form on the Website, the information you provide is encrypted and protected with SSL encryption. We also use commercially reasonable efforts protect user information offline.